Emblems Of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Game
Emblems are one of the most vital aspects of Mobile Legends game. The benefits that you obtain highly depend on the level of emblem that you have acquired in the game. There are eight different types of Emblems and each one is unique as they have different stats.
You can upgrade the emblems by using Battle Points, the primary in-game currency. Upgrading can also be done by spending real money. To acquire highest stat bonus, you should upgrade the emblem set that you prefer using in the game.
Listed below are the various emblems that are accessible in the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang game:
- Physical Emblem: Its main focus is physical attack. You should use the Physical Emblem set for heroes that comes crossbreed on armor as well as physical attack. Some of these Heroes are Yun Zhao, Chou, Alpha, Sun, Balmond, etc.
- Magic Emblem: The primary focus of this emblem is cool down reduction and magic power. Heroes such as Eudora, Alice, Aurora, Karina, Nana, Gord, etc. should use this emblem set so that they can cast spell and enhance the game.
- Tank Emblem: Its main focus is on defensive stats like armor, HP, Magic Resist, and much more. So, it is a perfect set for heroes like Ruby, Lolita, Johnson, Franco, Akai, etc.
- Jungle Emblem: Attack speed and Movement speed is the main focus of this emblem. All those heroes that make use of basic attack as their skill for causing primary damage like Layla, Bruno, Clint, Miya, Alucard, etc. should use this emblem set. You can unlock the Jungle Emblem set in the earlier levels of the game and as you keep progressing, you will be able to unlock better emblems.
- Physical Assassin Emblem: Physical Attack and Physical Damage Reduction are the primary focal point of this set. All those heroes that perform burst based physical attack like Natalya, Clint, Alpha, Layla, Saber, etc. should use it. It can be unlocked at Level 12 and requires 200 Diamonds and 200 Magic Dust to acquire it.
- Magic Assassin Emblem: This emblem is similar to Physical Assassin emblem set. It is based on Magical damage and is perfect for all those heroes who use magic for causing damage. It can be unlocked at Level 12 and you will require 200 Magic Dust or 200 Diamonds to acquire it.
- Fighter Emblem: It can be unlocked at Level 20 and you will require 500 Magic Dust or 500 Diamonds to acquire it. It has all-rounder stats because it can enhance attack speed, increase physical attack and armor. So, it is a perfect emblem set for those who like hybrid stats.
- Roamer Emblem: The emblem can be unlocked at Level 20 and you will need 500 Diamonds or 500 Magic Dust to procure it. Movement Speed and Hybrid Penetration is the main focal point of this emblem. It is a perfect set of emblem for heroes like Saber, Natalia, and Hayabusa as they deal with burst physical damage.
Now that you have gained information on all Emblems, select the one that compliments your Hero completely and if you don’t have enough resources to get emblems then try our Mobile Legends Hack.